Shopping cart is empty.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
MDG MAX Industrial 3000
The MDG MAX 3000 Smoke Generator
The smallest of the MAX series, powerful and always ready, the MAX 3000 APS gives you fog the moment you need it.
If you are interested in making an investment in a quality machine that will pay you dividends, we strongly encourage you to consider the MAX or INDUSTRIAL CLASS machines.
Engineered for Long Life... made tough with solid steel and milled components. The INDUSTRIAL CLASS Series has a Two-year (all-weather use) Warranty and the MAX Series has a Five-year (indoor or fair-weather outdoor use) Warranty.
Complete Control... continuous output from a puff to a powerful roomful of smoke.
MDG MAX Construction
- Engineered for Long Life... made tough with solid steel and milled components. The INDUSTRIAL CLASS Series has a Two-year (all-weather use) Warranty and the MAX Series has a Five-year (indoor or fair-weather outdoor use) Warranty.
MDG MAX Accessories
- 2-channel DMX Interface
Also available: PLC/DC Remote control translator.
- Remote Control Timer
Comes with an 8m (25ft) 5-pin XLR control cable extension. Cable up to 100m (325ft) available.
- Flight Case Durable for safe and easy transport
MDG MAX 3000 Features
- 5 year warranty
- Powerful, manually adjustable fog output
- Virtually noiseless, with the finest fog and the longest hanging time
- Maximum fog output up to 85 m3 (3,000 ft3) per minute. 100% duty cycle.
- Detachable remote control and 8 m (26 ft) cable included
- Automatic Purging System™ (APS™) to prevent build-up and clogging
- Compatible with DMX interface and remote control timer
- Both the MAX series and INDUSTRIAL CLASS series use "oil base" fluids only. The smoke created with "Neutral Fluid" behaves similar to smoke from actual fires. The advantages of the "oil base" fluids are numerous, for example:
- Due to the fine particle size, a little fluid will make a great deal of smoke. This saves money since you need to buy less fluid. It also means there are fewer products in the air.
- The smoke has a much greater hang-time.
- There's near zero residue, and the infinitesimal amount, if any, is exceedingly easy to clean up.
- The smoke travels very well in a ducted system... much better than water base.
- In a heated environment an upper layer will stay trained for at least several minutes.
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) PDF Download:
MDG MAX Comparison
- MAX 3000
- MAX 5000
- MAX 5000 H.O.
Comparison Chart Get the machine that is well suited to your needs.
- Maximum fog output per minute –85 m3 (3,000 ft3)
- Fluid consumption –1 L (30 oz) per hour at 2.76 bar (40 psi)
- Gas type –CO2 or N2
- Gas consumption –0.97 kg (2.13 lb) per hour at 2.76 bar (40 psi)
- Reservoir capacity –2.5 L (0.66 US gallon)
- Automatic Purging System™ (APS™) –Standard feature
- Fog color –Pure white
- Particle size –0.5 - 0.7 microns
- Warm-up time –8 minutes (maximum)
- Fluid type –MDG Neutral Fog Fluid (SDS available on request)
- Operating voltage –115 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption –715 W
- Length – 61 cm (24”)
- Width –18 cm (7”)
- Height – 30 cm (12”)
- Weight – 20 kg (43 lb)
- Shipping Weight – 33 kg (72 lb) (with flight case)
- MAX APS Series PDF Download:
RELATED PRODUCTS FOR THIS MACHINE
Shipping and Total
Shipping and total are not final and may vary due to location or other conditions. The rates displayed are usually for the contiguous USA and Canada by USPS. We will contact you before charging or shipping if the total is adjusted.