Shopping cart is empty.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
- Select Option:
Its tremendous capacity of 120 gallons per hour makes the ZV1200.P capable of blanketing mammoth areas with dense heavy fog in a fraction of the time required by other equipment.
The same dependable machine that has provided years of trouble-free service also has a 25% larger heater tank capacity for added convenience.
Fully equipped with remote controls, it can be started... the fog can be regulated... and the machine can be shut off from the cab of the vehicle
An hour meter, a temperature gauge, two 120-volt AC receptacles, a heavy-duty 12-volt DC battery and controllable output are all regular equipment on the 1200.
And no other machine combines an extremely low noise level with such an enormous fog output.
The ZV1200.P is the ultimate smoke maker for large areas. It can cover 12.5 acres (5 hectares) in one minute.
- One year warranty
- 120 gal./hr. (454 L/hr.) Enables you to "smoke-make" 3 times faster than conventional vehicle mounted smoke makers.
- Produces over 760,000 cubic feet (21,400 cubic meters) of effective smoke per minute!
- Tremendous capacity is capable of covering 12.5 acres in one minute (5 hectares).
- 20-ft remote cable with locking connector.
- Adjustable smoke output, dry or wet smoke, 15-120 gal./hr. (57-454 L/hr.)
- Oil heat - known and proven technology.
- Complete remote controlled - starting, smoke-making, and stopping.
- Saves man hours - truck time - faster coverage.
- Highest quality of components and operation mechanism - no special tools required - for cleaning.
- Instant reading hour meter and temperature meter.
- Absolutely no containers under pressure - no dangerous LP gas, no formulation drum pressure.
- Two 120-volt AC receptacles mounted on machine.
- One-year limited warranty.
- OPTION – Water Resistant Machine Cover
- Formula Output: 15-120 gal./hr., or 57-454 L/hr.
- Weight (Empty): 467 lbs. or 211.8 kg
- Weight (Full): 620 lbs. or 281 kg
- Length (with nozzle): 79 in. or 199 cm
- Length (without nozzle): 55 in. or 139 cm
- Width 35 in. or 13.8 cm
- Height 32 in. or 12.6 cm
- Fuel Tank capacity: 1.25 gal. or 4.76 L
- Heater Tank Capacity: 15 gal. or 56.8 L (about 5 hrs.)
- Formulation Tank Capacity: 3 gal. or 11.4 L
- Smoke Particle Size: 10 - 100 microns
- Kohler 9.5 hp (277 cc), 4-cycle, OHV, electric start engine
- L x W x H: 60 x 43 x 42 (in.) or 152 x 109 x 107 (cm)
- Weight: 585 lbs. or 265.36 kg
- Volume: 62.71 cu. ft. or 1.77 cu m
Shipping and Total
Shipping and total are not final and may vary due to location or other conditions. The rates displayed are usually for the contiguous USA and Canada by USPS. We will contact you before charging or shipping if the total is adjusted.