Shopping cart is empty.
|Shopping cart is empty.|
SAMPLE SafeGuard™ 6 Bicycle Helmet
Maximum Order of 3 Total
- Select Option:
- Special Instructions
Maximum Order of 3 Total
SAMPLE SafeGuard™ 6 Bicycle Helmet
- SAMPLE price Includes $20 Shipping and $25 Creditable Handling Fee (Click SAMPLE tab above for details)
- Meets CPSC Bike Helmet Standards
- Customized Fit Pad Set
- Low Price
- $9.20 each. Add shipping and surcharges
- Maximum Order for Samples – 3 Helmets Total
- Size – The size measurements are the head circumference, as measured, approx. two fingers above the wearers eye brows and parallel to the ground.
- Color – For mixed colors, if we are out of stock on any color we will fill the order with available colors unless otherwise directed.
Age for Helmet Sizes
The usual ages corresponding to our sizes are an approximation only. For best fit measure the circumference of the head of the intended helmet wearer.
- Toddler: ages 2-4 years old.
- Small: ages 5 -6 years old.
- Medium: ages 6-12 years old.
- Large: older teenagers and adults.
Proper Fit is critical. Measure the circumference of your head an inch above the ear at the top of the eyebrow for approximate size. Try the helmet on to ensure it fits your head comfortably without rocking to the side. Sizing pads can be used to adjust the fit to different head shapes. Mix or match the sizing pads to get the best fit or use the instant fitting with Turn-Ring System, or Slide Guide. The helmets should sit level on the head so that the forehead is covered down to just above the eyebrow - this is called "the halo effect."
Center the left buckle under the chin. On most helmets, the straps can be pulled from the back of the helmet to lengthen or shorten the chin straps. This task is easier if you take the helmet off to make the adjustments. Adjust the slider on both straps to form a "V" shape under, and slightly in front of the ears. Roll the rubber band towards the slider. Buckle up! Starting loose, while holding the buckle, pull the strap tight. No more than one finger should fit under the strap. All four straps must go through the rubber band and be close to the buckle to prevent the buckle from slipping.
Helmet Fit Test
Open your mouth wide... like a big yawn. The helmet should pull down on the head. Does your helmet rock back more than two fingers above the eyebrows? If so, unbuckle, shorten the front strap by moving the slider forward. Buckle, retighten the chin strap and test again. Does your helmet rock forward into your eyes? If so, unbuckle, tighten the back strap by moving the slider back toward the ear. Buckle, retighten the chin strap and test again. You should not get movement when you push/pull your helmet forwards, backwards, or from side to side. Keep making adjustments until you have a nice snug fit.
Please inspect your order upon arrival.
Shortages or Discrepancies
Shortages or discrepancies must be reported to American Safety & SmokeMaker within 20 days of shipment date to be eligible for adjustment.
Exchanges or Returns
Exchanges and Returns must be pre-authorized and a 15% restocking fee may be charged. Items must be unused and in their original packaging. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Please note that all claims for damaged items caused by shipping must be reported directly to the shipping carrier as per their requirements.
Sample Helmet Cost
Sample Helmet Price Includes:
SAMPLE price Includes $20 Shipping and $25 Creditable Handling Fee (to apply toward future qualifying minimum orders, not used toward sample orders)
$25.00 Handling Fee to be CREDITED on future qualifying order
(credit cannot be used to order more sample helmets)
NHTSA'S Bike Safe, Bike Smart Video
General Bicycle & Multisport Helmet Products (NON-SAMPLE ORDERS)
Your cart must include a minimum of 40 helmets and/or knee elbow wrist guard sets.
We will accept an order for 24 helmets, however less than 40 will include a $25.00 surcharge.
SAMPLE HELMETS price Includes $20 Shipping and $25 Creditable Handling Fee
toward future qualifying minimum order of 40 helmets or more. (credit cannot be used to order more sample helmets)
American Safety and Smokemaker Ships within 24-48 hours to one address within the Contiguous U.S. Delivery is approximately 2-10 business days from your order date.
Commercial or Residential Flat Rate Shipping
Please select Commercial or Residential Flat Rate based on your destination address. UPS will adjust the total shipping cost accordingly if incorrect.
Standard Shipping Estimates and Charges
Cost for shipping to a residential address within the contiguous United States is $2.75 per item. Cost for shipping to a business address within the contiguous United States is $2.25 per item.
Shipping outside the contiguous US, Guam, Hawaii, Alaska, etc?
The standard shipping rates stated above do not apply for orders outside the contiguous United States. A customer Service Representative will contact you regarding your shipping costs.
Please inspect your order upon arrival. Shortages or Discrepancies Must Be Reported within 20 days of shipment date to be eligible for adjustment.
- Claims for damaged items caused by shipping must be reported directly to the shipping carrier as per their requirements.
- Exchanges and Returns must be pre-authorized and a 15% restocking fee may be charged.
- Exchange products must be returned with the original netting and tags still attached.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (434) 977-2700 and ask for an RMA Number.
- All Packages will be REFUSED that do not have an RMA Number.
- Actual shipping fees are non-refundable and will be deducted from your total purchase. However, if the return is the result of our error, we will pay the original and return fees.
- We will issue a full refund or exchange of items that meet the above conditions.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for the exchange order to be processed and delivered.