The ZV/FQ-100 SmokeMaker 100-120 VAC and 200-240 VAC
The ZV/FQ-100™ SmokeMaker is designed to meet the demands for training (both fire and military), also for leak detection and air flow studies. This updated digital version includes a LCD menu system, providing the ability to precisely set volume and timer functions for duration and interval. DMX functions (if needed) are also built-in.
ZV/FQ-100 SmokeMaker Features
- Large 2.5 gallon (9.5L) removable fluid reservoir for extended use
- LCD Menu
- Timer with interval, duration, and volume; set DMX; continuous fogging, Manual ON/OFF
- 3-pin and 5-pin XLR DMX in/out connectors
- Fluid level sight gauge
- User replaceable fluid filter
- 110-120V, 50/60Hz version
- 200-240V, 50/60Hz version
- 20,000 cfm output (566 m3/min)
- 10 min / liter fluid consumption rate
- 11 minutes warm-up time
- Optoelectronic liquid sensor with auto shutoff
- Low-maintenance, corrosion-resistant vaporizing chamber
- Dual carrying handles
- Safety cable mounting point
- Dimensions: 25.4" x 11.9" x 6.6" (646 x 301 x 168 mm)
- Weight: 34 lb. (15.5kg)
- Shipping dimensions: 29.0" x 16.1" x 23.7" (740 x 410 x 602 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 42 lb. (19kg)
No-Obligation 14-day On-site Evaluation
This offer is limited to Fire, EMS, Law Enforcement organizations, Military, and Municipalities. We are so sure that this machine will exceed your expectations for training, we are willing to ship a brand new unit to you for a free 14-day on-site evaluation. For your evaluation, we recommend the purchase of either one gallon or one case of our most popular, non-toxic, smoke fluid. We encourage you to do side-by-side comparisons. The ZV/FQ-100 will sell itself.
This offer is only available for: ZV-ZR45 (US Model Only), ZV/FQ-100, ZV/WIP1500
Fee for Smoke Fluid and Shipping only, see below.
Please use this secure form to request 14-Day Trial.
Shipping and Total
Shipping and total are not final and may vary due to location or other conditions. The rates displayed are usually for the contiguous USA and Canada by USPS. We will contact you before charging or shipping if the total is adjusted.