|Shopping cart is empty.|
The ZV/ZR45 SmokeMaker
The ZV/ZR45 SmokeMaker is a high-end fog machine designed to deliver superior and uninterrupted performance in demanding professional applications. Via its enhanced and powerful 1,800 W (US model) heat exchanger, and 2,000 W (EU model), the ZV/ZR45 produces an exceptional peak output ideal for major venues and stages in both install and rental markets.
The rugged yet weight-optimized ZV/ZR45 also features variable output control for more subtle effects and is fully up-to-date with digital remote, DMX and RDM.
Nine levels for smoke output allows for precise control. This is a high performance and easy maintenance machine.
- One year warranty
- Continuous Output
- 2,000 W (EU model) / 1,800 W (US model) heat exchanger
- 80 ml in 30 seconds peak performance
- 1300 m³/min fog output
- Variable output control for subtle effects
- 9-10 minute warm-up time
- Digital remote, DMX and RDM
- On-board control panel
- Floor standing or truss mounting (bracket included)
- Full function control: volume, duration and interval
- PowerCON TRUE1
- 5-liter bottle
- Additional length extensions are optional
- US Model 100-130V, 50/60Hz version
- EU Model 220-240V, 50/60Hz version
- ZV ZR45™ User Manual PDF Download:
- 42,000 cfm (cubic feet per minute) output (1189 m3/min)
- 1800W (US model), 2000W (EU model) heat exchanger
- 7.5 min. heat-up time
- Max consumption at full output: 2.4 hours per 2.5 gal. (9.5L)
- Housing: steel and aluminum
- Floor standing or truss mounting
- Electric: 100-130 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Main fuse 20 AT
Amp220-240 VAC, 50 Hz, Main fuse 10 Amp
- Max ambient temp: 104°F (40°C)
Ext surface temp, steady: 122°F (50°C)
Max. nozzle temperature: 392°F (200°C)
- Dimensions: 23.1" x 15.6" x 12.1" (602 x 395 x 306 mm)
- Weight: 39.1 lbs. (17.7kg)
- Shipping dimensions: 32" x 16.5" x 15" (81 x 42 x 38 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 42 lb. (19kg)
No-Obligation 14-day On-site Evaluation - US Model Only
Free, No-Obligation 14-day On-site Evaluation - US Model Only
This offer is limited to Fire, EMS, and Law Enforcement organizations. We are so sure that this machine will exceed your expectations for training, we are willing to ship a brand new unit to you for a free 14-day on-site evaluation. For your evaluation, we recommend the purchase of either one gallon or one case of our most popular, non-toxic, smoke fluid. We encourage you to do side-by-side comparisons. The ZV/ZR45 will sell itself.
Fee for Smoke Fluid and Shipping only, see below.
Please use this secure form to request 14-Day Trial.
RECOMMENDED RELATED PRODUCTS FOR THIS MACHINE
Shipping and Total
Shipping and total are not final and may vary due to location or other conditions. The rates displayed are usually for the contiguous USA and Canada by USPS. We will contact you before charging or shipping if the total is adjusted.